How long is CEX.IO withdrawal?
Why is my payment on pending status?CEX.IO offers a range of fast and secure payment methods. The payment processing time depends on various factors and can sometimes take longer than expected. If you request a deposit or withdrawal and see a “pending” status in your transaction history, it means we’ve received your request and are processing it. Your operation will be confirmed soon according to the following rules.
– At CEX.IO, we require a minimum number of confirmations before crypto funds are credited to your account. This can take from 1 to 24 hours (barring unexpected or unavoidable network issues). Check the number of confirmations needed for each cryptocurrency to be credited to your CEX.IO balance.
– If your card verification is still incomplete or you’ve just submitted your verification request, please allow our compliance team 15 to 20 minutes to process it.
– In some cases, your deposit may need to be cleared by our financial officer due to our AML/KYC policy. Please contact our Support team via chat if your card deposit is still pending after several hours.
– Note that every time you create a deposit request via bank transfer, it’s recorded in your transaction history as a pending operation. Even if you don’t use the order to make a transfer, the record will still be shown in your pending transactions.
– Domestic bank transfers (SEPA, ACH, Faster Payments) can take up to one business day to be credited to your CEX.IO account.
– International bank transfers (SWIFT) require 2 to 5 business days to be credited to your CEX.IO account.
– This time is measured from the moment your bank initiates a transfer.
– Skrill, Epay deposits can take up to 24 hours to appear on your CEX.IO account. If your transfer is pending for longer than that, contact our Support team.
– Your crypto transactions must receive the necessary number of confirmations in the blockchain. Please allow up to one hour for the network to pick up your operation. It can take longer in case of unexpected network issues.
– If your card withdrawal is still pending after a few hours, please contact our Support team.
– Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours on business days. After payment is processed by our Finance team, it will take some time to reach your bank account (depending on your bank processing rules). You can find more details about possible delays in processing bank transfers in our Help Centre.
– Skrill and QIWI withdrawals should be completed within 24 hours. If they aren’t completed by then, contact our Support team.