Binance Pool Officially Launches Ethereum Proof-of-Work (ETHW) Mining Pool
Promotion Period: 2022-09-29 10:00 (UTC) to 2022-10-29 10:00 (UTC)
Binance Pool has officially launched the Ethereum Proof-of-Work (ETHW) mining service. During the promotion period, all users of the ETHW Pool will enjoy zero pool fees for ETHW mining.
- In order to protect Binance users, ETHW will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting ETHW on Binance Pool does not guarantee the listing of ETHW. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- As of 2022-09-29, only withdrawals for ETHW are enabled on Binance. Deposits for ETHW are not available. Users may sell ETHW against BUSD and USDT on Binance Convert.
- How to Complete Identity Verification (KYC)
- Join Binance Pool to Start Mining
- ETHW Mining Tutorial
- Current Hashrate on Binance Pool
- How to Check My Mining Earnings
Contact: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for VIP if your hashrate level has reached the requirements.
Terms and Conditions:
- Users must have their accounts verified to be eligible for any rewards.
- All users who contribute hashrate to the ETHW Pool during the Promotion Period will enjoy zero pool fees for ETHW mining.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants that, in its reasonable opinion, are acting fraudulently or not in accordance with any applicable terms and conditions.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at its sole discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.